sábado, 20 de octubre de 2007

WHO´S IN?

Hello my dear students, I have some persons that have not been working. For example, I have Sofía Vega, I don´t have even your e-mail, you haven´t done your presentation with all the specifications like your English background, your English teacher´s name, and you haven´t done your blog either. Karla González, you haven´t done your blog. Diego Soto, you have to send me your blog´s address because the one you sent me it is wrong. Adina Garcia, I don´t have your blog´s address either. Omar Gerardo is in the same case. You have to work and you have to let me know IN ADVANCE if you are not going to attend the seminar. Please be in touch because next week I have to give your teachers your grades. See you on Thursday. Have a nice weekend.
Here there is another one blog´s address:
http://volidan.blogspot.com/

Don´t forget to finish the job you began to do in the class. See you next Thursday, have a nice weekend. Mtra. Marsella.

1 comentario:

diego hurtado soto dijo...

http://rasller.blogspot.com/

hi teacher iam diego